Luxuriate LABOR DAY with The STEAKHOUSE ELITE Cheeseburger Pocket Recipe!!!
Labor Day is around the corner, and if there’s one brand that has kept me salivating for quality meat all summer long, it’s STEAKHOUSE ELITE! Much healthier than the rest, Steakhouse Elite offers flavorful gourmet American Kobe-style beef into their franks, burgers and ground beef products. A luxury meat, Steakhouse Elite products come only from US-raised beef, are never frozen and are pretty affordable!
I’ve been noshing on their juicy franks and burgers all summer long, and wanted to share with you this fun and exciting recipe to incorporate into your Labor Day festivities, next family gathering, or dinner ideas for the coming week!
It’s easy, it’s delicious and it’s a guaranteed way to liven up this weekend’s cookout or party with something ingenious and fun! So here it goes:
1 Package Steakhouse Elite ground beef (1LB)
4 Slices Cheese – Choose your favorite
¼ Cup Minced Sweet Onion
1/8 Tsp. Ground Pepper
1/8 Tsp. Kosher Salt
1/8 Tsp. Paprika
16 slices pickles or Jalapenos
2 (8 ounce) packaged refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- On ungreased cookie sheets divide crescent roll dough into rectangles. Do not separate at the diagonal perforations. (Try pinching the diagonal perforation together to make a solid piece of dough).
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix the 1 lb of Steakhouse Elite ground beef together with the onion, salt, pepper, and paprika
- Place ¼ cup of the beef mixture onto each crescent sheet; top with your pickles or jalapenos. Stretch dough over meat.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, about 21 minutes.
***Special THANK YOU to ALYSSA MORELLO from SSPR for hooking me up with the awesome product samples!