HARD ROCK CAFE Launches the WORLD BURGER TOUR!!!
When I did a year abroad during my college years, I practically lived at the HARD ROCK CAFE in Madrid, Spain! On the days when tortillas and paella lacked desired sustenance, Hard Rock Cafe became my everyday go-to for delicious burgers, pulled pork sandwiches and traditional french fries! So my devoation to this celebrity-inspired chain is unparalleled, and when I heard about their WORLD BURGER TOUR I immediately wanted to share the good news with you!
Hard Rock’s Local Legendary Burgers, which showcase the flavor and ingredients of Hard Rock locations across the globe, are packing their bags (or buns) and making stops at Hard Rock Cafes throughout the U.S. as part of the new World Burger Tour. For the first time, guests now have a backstage pass to sample unique burgers from five continents – cocktails as well!
These unique burger “acts” from five continents will take center stage at Hard Rock Cafes in the United States beginning on Friday, May 1 through Tuesday, June 30, 2015.
Hard Rock gives chefs at their cafes the freedom to create a unique Local Legendary Burger that captures the local flavors of their city and is only available at that cafe location…until now! More than 150 local burgers were evaluated by Hard Rock’s culinary team, with fan favorites selected to star on a limited-time World Burger Tour menu. From the Java Lava Legendary Burger in Seattle to the Schnitzel Legendary Burger in Germany, some sizzling headliners heading out on Hard Rock Cafe’s World Burger Tour include:
Local Legendary Burgers are served with lettuce, tomato and paired with the ultimate sidekick – Hard Rock’s Savory Artisan french fries. Throughout the World Burger Tour, each french fry selection is paired with a complementary signature dipping sauce. Guests in select markets can choose from Hard Rock’s classic seasoned french fries or additional new offerings, including Chili Seasoned Fries with Chipotle Garlic Ketchup, Parmesan Romano Fries with Garlic Aioli and Herb and Garlic Fries with Chimichurri Mayo*.
As part of the World Burger Tour menu, Hard Rock Cafes will also showcase the brand’s world-famous cocktails, including:
- Mai Tai One On – a South Pacific-inspired cocktail that features a refreshing blend of Mount Gay Eclipse Rum, Cointreau® Orange Liqueur, Monin Orgeat, a splash of lime and orange juice
- Pomegranate Mule – a mix of ABSOLUT® Vodka, Monin Pomegranate and ginger beer make this summertime favorite from Russia
- Mezcarita – this refreshing and smoky margarita, which hails from Mexico, is a perfect combination of Del Maguey Mezcal, Cointreau® Orange Liqueur, Malibu® Coconut and fresh strawberries
- Pineapple Ginger Caipirinha – a Brazilian blend of Água Luca™ Cachaça and pineapple with the subtle hint of Domaine de Canton Ginger Liqueur
- Maple Old Fashioned – a twist on a classic American cocktail that features Maker’s Mark® Bourbon, cherries, maple syrup and orange juice garnished with a crisp bacon stir stick
World Burger Tour menus vary by location. Guests can stop by Hard Rock Cafe to try out the latest items or visit www.hardrock.com for more information.